В журнале регистрируется вот такая ошибка:
подскажите как её устранить.
Сообщения: 25157 Благодарности: 3796
Если же вы забыли свой пароль на форуме, то воспользуйтесь данной ссылкой для восстановления пароля.
Это сообщение посчитали полезным следующие участники:
Blast, вот ошибка:
——- лучше по утру на Google Earth искать ГДЕ ты пил, чем на youtube КАК.
Сообщения: 36236 Благодарности: 6586
Сообщения: 2621 Благодарности: 552
Сообщения: 4940 Благодарности: 2559
Сообщения: 2 Благодарности:
We can try few steps to see if we can resolve this issue:
1. Restart the Server service
To restart the Server service:
-On the target system, click Start . In the Start Search text box, type compmgmt.msc , and then press Enter. Microsoft Management Console will start.
-In the navigation tree, expand Services and Applications and click Services .
-In the Services list, right-click Server , and then click Start .
Hope above information can help you.
Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful.
If the reply helped you, please remember to mark it as an answer.
If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.
Sorry for the delay in getting back !
I restarted the service but not sure what that would do as it was already running, regardless, restarting didn’t solve the issue. The Event Log error occurs at boot, almost like it didn’t start fast enough. The Server in services.msc is running and is set to start Automatic (Triggered). This event ID 2004 is the ONLY «Error» I get daily at boot.
I also get daily Event ID 1008 Perflib and Event ID 2002 Perfproc «Warnings» being logged:
Event ID 1008 Perflib «The Open procedure for service «ESENT» in DLL «C:WINDOWSsystem32esentprf.dll» failed with error code Access is denied.. Performance data for this service will not be available.»
Event ID 1008 Perflib «The Open procedure for service «Lsa» in DLL «C:WindowsSystem32Secur32.dll» failed with error code Access is denied.. Performance data for this service will not be available.»
Event ID 1008 Perflib «The Open procedure for service «MSDTC» in DLL «C:WINDOWSsystem32msdtcuiu.DLL» failed with error code The system cannot find the file specified.. Performance data for this service will not be available.»
Event ID 1008 Perflib «The Open procedure for service «WmiApRpl» in DLL «C:WINDOWSsystem32wbemwmiaprpl.dll» failed with error code The device is not ready.. Performance data for this service will not be available.»
Event ID 2002 Perfproc «Unable to open the job object BaseNamedObjectsWmiProviderSubSystemHostJob for query access. The calling process may not have permission to open this job. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.»
All have the same timestamp.
Hope this additional info helps ! This PC is stable and runs 18 hrs a day, no system or software issues other than the above, no crashes or other anomalies.
[Solved] Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition sql server event id 2004
If you receive warnings that your virtual memory is low, you’ll need to increase the minimum size of your paging file. Windows sets the initial minimum size of the paging file at the amount of random access memory (RAM) installed on your computer plus 300 megabytes (MB), and the maximum size at 3 times the amount of RAM installed on your computer.
1. Open System by clicking the Start button, right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
3. On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then, under Virtual memory, click Change.
5. Clear the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives check box.
7. Click Custom size, type a new size in megabytes in the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) box, click Set, and then click OK.
I hope this will be helpful to solve error windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition event id 2004 SQL server.
Perfnet ошибка 2004 windows 10 как исправить
——- лучше по утру на Google Earth искать ГДЕ ты пил, чем на youtube КАК.
Сообщения: 36202 Благодарности: 6575
Сообщения: 4933 Благодарности: 2551
After investigating this particular issue thoroughly, it turns out that there are several different underlying causes that might produce this error code. Here’s a shortlist of potential culprits that might be responsible for this error code:
- Ivoclar Digital app is incompatible with .NET Framework – There are a couple of applications (developed by Ivoclar Digital) that are no longer compliant with the security requirements on the latest .NET Framework present on Windows 10. If you’re using an Ivoclar Digital app, the only solution to prevent new instances of the error from occurring is to uninstall the problematic application from your computer.
- Different 3rd party conflict – Even if you don’t have any Ivoclar Digital app installed on your computer, that doesn’t mean the issue isn’t caused by a 3rd party service or process. To make sure you’re not dealing with a 3rd party conflict, you need to boot your computer in Clean Boot mode systematically re-enable every disabled item until you manage to identify the culprit.
- Server service is incorrectly configured – It’s possible to see this error when your OS is attempting to modify certain services that are dependent on the main Server service. To resolve this particular issue, you’ll need to change the Status Type of the Server service to Automatic and restart force it to start if it doesn’t start automatically.
- Mobsync DLL is not correctly registered – In case you’re seeing this issue when performing certain apps inside a Microsoft Office app, you should ensure that the DLL file used by the Microsoft Synchronization Manager is correctly registered. To do this, you’ll need to run a command in an elevated Command Prompt.
- System File Corruption – Under certain circumstances, you might also expect to see this error due to an underlying OS corruption that is affecting the stability of your PC. As a last result, you should be able to fix the issue by performing a repair install or clean install procedure.
Uninstalling Ivoclar Digital app (if applicable)
As it turns out, it’s possible to get constant instances of the PerfNet Error 2004 error due to a .NET Framework incompatibility caused by a fault in the development of the app that is causing the issue.
At the time of writing this article, the only fix that will stop new instances of the ‘Unable to Open the Server service performance object‘ error from occurring is to uninstall the problematic app altogether.
In case you are still noticing new instances of the Unable to Open the Server service performance object inside Event Viewer, move down to the next potential fix below.
Identify the Culprit via Clean Boot Mode
If the method above was not applicable but you’re still suspecting a 3rd party application for causing the issue, one solution to identify the culprit is to boot your computer into Clean Boot Mode.
If you force your computer to boot into Safe Mode and you notice that new instances of the 2004 PerfNet Error stop occurring, it’s clear that a 3rd party service or process is causing the error – In this case, you’ll need to systematically re-enable every service until you figure out which application is causing the issue.
Start by forcing your computer into clean boot mode, then open up Event Viewer and look for new instances of the error.
Clean booting your computer
Note: This operation will ensure that your computer is prohibited from using any 3rd party startup service or process.
In case the error no longer appears while you clean boot your PC, go ahead and reverse engineer the clean boot instructions above until you get the error again.
Eventually, you’ll know which 3rd party service or startup process is responsible for the issue and you can safely uninstall it.
In case this method was not applicable or it didn’t allow you to fix the 2004 error inside your Event Viewer, move down to the next potential fix below.
Restarting the Server service and set it to Automatic
As it turns out, you can also expect to see this particular error if your system is attempting to modify certain service settings that are dependent on the main Server service.
If this scenario is applicable, you should be able to fix the issue by using the Services screen to modify the Startup Type of the Server service then restarting it manually before checking if the issue was resolved.
- Once you’re inside the services screen, move to the right-hand section and locate the service named Server.
- When you locate the correct server, right-click on the entry associated with it and choose Properties from the context menu. Accessing the Properties screen
- Inside the Properties screen, access the General tab from the list of available options at the top, then use the drop-down menu associated with Startup Type and set it to Automatic.Restarting and reconfiguring the Server service
- After you do this, click on Stop button (under Service Status), wait for the service to stop, then click on Start once again to re-launch the service before clicking on Apply.
- Finally, return to the Event Viewer utility and check if your error log reports any new instances of the ‘Unable to Open the Server service performance object’ error.
In case the same issue is still occurring, move down to the next potential fix below.
Registering the mobsync. dll File
This DLL is used by a lot of different Microsoft-develop programs, so if you are encountering the PerfNet Error 2004 in relation to a Microsoft program, you should take the time to re-register the dynamic link library file (mobsync.dll) via an elevated Command Prompt and see if this allows you to resolve the issue.
In case you still manage to spot newly created instances of the PerfNet 2004 error, move down to the next potential fix below.
Update GPU Drivers (if applicable)
If you are experiencing general stuttering and audio issues when your PC has to render resource-demanding applications like playing games or using a video editing application, you might be dealing with a GPU issue.
This type of issue typically happens when you are dealing with an outdated GPU driver or an outdated physics driver.
- Start by opening up a Run dialog box by pressing Windows key + R. Inside the text box, type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter to open up Device Manager. Opening up Device Manager
- Inside Device Manager, scroll down through the list of installed devices before expanding the drop-down menu that’s specific to Display Adapters.
- At the next menu, right-click on the GPU driver that you want to update, then click on Update driver from the context menu that just appeared. Updating the GPU driver
Note: In case you see the PerfNet2004 error on a laptop with a dual-GPU configuration you only need to update the dedicated equivalent (the more powerful GPU). Once you get to the next screen, go ahead and click on Search Automatically for updated driver software.
Searching for a new driver version
If you were already using the latest GPU driver version or updating the driver version didn’t fix the PerfNet Error 2004 issue in your case, move down to the next potential fix below.
Refreshing every Windows Component
In case none of the methods above have proven to be effective in your case, you should consider the fact that the PerfNet Error 2004 error might be occurring due to an underlying corruption issue rooted among your OS files.
Repair your Windows installation
This procedure is superior to a clean install since it will only refresh Windows components and booting-related processes and allow you to keep all personal data including photos, applications, games, videos, and any other type of personal files.